ABBYY Products - Overview
Verbella is a Premier Reseller of ABBYY Products
Verbella has teamed with ABBYY to offer our SAP market expertise to integrate the ABBYY Products into SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba. ABBYY’s FlexiCapture engine technology has been the backbone of the majority of all worldwide data and document capture installations for over 20 years. With the addition of their leading-edge Process Intelligence (Timeline PI) and RPA capabilities they are poised for growth.
The ABBYY Products include-
- ABBYY FlexiCapture – The single solution for capturing images from any type of document, including structured forms, semi-structured documents which contain similar content on different parts of the page, and unstructured content such as legal documents. Documents can be ingested in a wide variety of formats including paper, emails, EDI and electronic documents such as pdf and docx through the use of a hot folder.
- ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices – The culmination of over 20 years of experience extracting information from Accounts Payable documents, FlexiCapture for Invoices allows for the elimination of manual processing of vendor invoices. When coupled with the Verbella Invoice Tracking Center, invoices can be auto posted quickly. The time consuming manual data entry process, by the AP team is elminated allowing them the time to spend processing invoice exceptions.
- ABBYY Timeline – A powerful process analytics solution to allow you to visualize the effects of process changes throughout the business process, not just in a single application. It’s the right tool to recreate an end-to-end view of process execution, that traditional business intelligence tools, dashboards, and reports can’t create this for you.
- ABBYY Vantage – Built with ABBYY’s cognitive technology, Vantage increases the efficiency of your Robotics Process Automation and Business Process Automation Solutions by decreasing the manual interpretation of data by the users processing information.
- ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud & ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud – Products are now available in the Microsoft Azure Cloud for those preferring a Cloud based environment.