SAP Accounts Payable Automation in the Cloud
Verbella SAP AP Automation in the Cloud
Verbella’s SAP AP Automation in the Cloud, provides market-leading capture, extraction and validation for invoice processing in a SAAS based solution. The solution enables companies to process invoices seamlessly and affordably. Set-up takes hours and requires no additional IT involvement, no upgrade fees, and no complex and costly implementation projects. With no capital investment or depreciation, ROI is immediate.
Our highly scalable, multi-tenant cloud solution features a state-of-the art HTML 5 user interface that makes the user experience intuitive. The application is live 24/7 and is constantly monitored for optimum customer performance.
- Improves data accuracy. Best in class extraction rates as high as 95% and typically not less than 80%.
- Improves profitability. Reduces processing costs by eliminating manual keying and manual verification.
- Available 24/7 with an average uptime of 99.9%. Access via the cloud ensures invoice automation is available anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Reduces IT requirements. Implementation is fast and requires no hardware or software investments; no time-consuming maintenance, upgrades or updates.
- Gain improved financial controls. The solution offers access to instant, highly accurate financial statements. Tighter control also means no fraudulent invoices are paid, and no invoice is paid twice. Instantly access any invoice.
- Improve supplier relationships. Faster invoice processing eliminates late-payment penalties and early payment discounts are increased.
- Invoice capture. Flexibility to capture invoices through multiple input channels including email, upload, and scanning.
- Verification. After data extraction, invoices are available for verification with data automatically extracted. After verification, images and corresponding data are available for Online workflow or for export to SAP.
- Storage (optional). Invoices and, if applicable, any original incoming e-mail are made available for retrieval in Online storage. Additional documents can be attached to an invoice. Supporting documentation can be uploaded to Online storage, e.g. Word and Excel files.
- Online workflow (optional). Approval workflow is automatically triggered based on invoice data. After the final step in an approval workflow, invoices and corresponding data are available for export.
- Export.The invoice image and corresponding data are exported to the receiving application. If online storage is used, the information is kept long term.
Multi-Country and Multi-Language
Optimized invoice extraction for invoices originating from the following countries to take advantage of country specific formats or fields. For other countries not listed below that have similar country character sets, an existing format may be used.
Supports the following UI languages:
English (American, Australian, British, Irish)
Areas We Service
Dallas, TX, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Irvine, CA, Palo Alto, CA, Atlanta, GA, Omaha, NE, Chicago, IL, Research Triangle, NC, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Charlotte & Raleigh, NC, Baltimore, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Portland, OE, Houston, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Seattle, WA, San Francisco, CA, Atlantic City, NJ, Denver, CO, Newark, NJ, Newport Beach, CA, Philadelphia, PA, San Diego, CA., Kansas City, KS, St. Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN, St. Louis, MO, New Orleans, LA, Birmingham, AL
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The speed and agility at which information is integrated and distributed across a company’s systems and processes can be a distinct competitive advantage. But integration across internal and external applications, websites, and web portals is costly and requires long development cycles, and many companies still rely on time consuming, costly and error-prone manual processes.
Integration with Your ERP, Internal and External Systems
Verbella can quickly deliver an RPA solution for a single department or across your enterprise. Perhaps you have a single process that is draining resources or is creating a bottleneck in efficiently running your business. A single robot may be the initial answer and then either Verbella or your own internal resources can deploy additional robots, without coding!
Add more value with Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
After the Robot has retrieved the relevant data, Verbella can utilize the advanced OCR capabilities of Kofax Transformation Modules to populate your ERP, CRM or other system of record in whatever format you require.
Contact Verbella for a Custom Demo of our RPA Capabilities email@example.com